When you open the Word 2010 to write something in it, you may observe the symbol which looks like . However, when you try to print the document you won’t be able to see such symbols. These are actually called as “Nonprinting Formatting Marks”.
You can enable or disable these marks by following 5 easy steps given below:
1) Click on File tab and Options.
2) In the left pane, click on Display.
3) In the right pane, you can see 7 checkboxes under “Always show these formatting marks on the screen”.
4) Choose the appropriate checkboxes to show or hide in the document while writing.
5) If you want to enable all the marks, just choose “Show all formatting marks” check box.