The following tutorial will walk you through the steps on how to add a second device (Computer, iPhone, Android) after you finish syncing Firefox.
To add a second device to Firefox, you should have already set up a Sync account first and if you haven’t done this, Set up Firefox Sync now.
1) Once you have the Firefox Sync feature set up in your first device, go to your second device and in the Options window, under the Sync panel, click on Add a Device link.
2) Now, enter the code that is displayed in your second device and then click on Next.
3) When the code you have entered is valid and accepted, you will see a device connected message in your Firefox browser and it will immediately start Syncing your Firefox settings present in your First device.
4) Click Finish to close the Add a device window.
If you do not have the second device with you or if you are not near the second device, then carry on with the following procedure.
1) In the Add a Device window, click on I don’t have the device with me link.
2) In the next window thus opened, enter your E-mail address, password and the Sync key that you obtained when you set up the Sync feature for the first time in your Firefox browser.
3) Once you have entered all the details, click on Connect and the settings will begin to sync.