The following how-to guide will walk you through the procedure of how to add artistic and attractive effects to images in Microsoft Office 2010.
NOTE: in our illustration, we have used Microsoft Excel application to explain the procedure and the same procedure holds good for all other Microsoft Applications such as MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
1) In the MS Excel application, click on Insert tab and then click on the Picture icon.
2) In the Insert Picture window thus opened, select the picture that you want to insert and add effects. Once you select the picture, click on the Insert button.
3) The selected picture should now be inserted in the Excel worksheet and the Picture Format tools should be enabled.
4) Now, under the Picture Format tools, in the Adjust category, click on Artistic Effects and then select an effect from the drop down list that suits your image requirements. To see a preview of how the selected effect appears on your image, just hover your mouse over that effect.
5) The selected artistic effect should now appear on the picture in your Excel worksheet.
So, use Artistic effects to add grace to your images in Microsoft applications.