When you bookmark a web page in your Google Chrome browser, that web page will be displayed as a bookmark icon on the Bookmarks toolbar so that the next time you want to visit that web page, you need not type the URL in the address bar again instead you can click on the bookmark present on the Bookmarks toolbar to open that web page.
The Bookmarks toolbar will be displayed beneath the URL bar in your Chrome browser. You can easily bookmark web pages using the Star icon present to the right of the URL bar. The following How-to guide will walk you through the steps on how to create bookmark in Chrome browser.
1) Open the web page in a tab for which you want to create a Bookmark.
2) Now, click on the Star icon that is present to the extreme right of the URL bar.
3) Once you click on the Star icon, the bookmark by default will be added to the Bookmarks bar in your browser. But, if you wish to have the bookmark created elsewhere other than in the Bookmarks bar then click on the Folder option’s drop down arrow and set it to other bookmarks or choose another folder.
4) Click on the Done button when you are finished with adding the bookmark.
5) Once you have added the bookmark, it will be displayed on the Bookmarks bar below the URL of your browser.
Repeat the same procedure individually for creating bookmarks to your other favorite web pages.