Bookmarking a web page on standard browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, and safari is just a click away. You need to just click on the Star icon present to the right side of the address bar and you will see your favorite web page bookmarked. Similarly, bookmarking a web page on Android phones is also a click away, but since it is a new browsing platform that you see in these android phones, you might not be such familiar of how to go about bookmarking your favorite web pages.
The following section of the How-to guide will walk you through the procedure of How to Bookmark your favorite web pages on Android Smartphones. In our illustration, we have made use of the Samsung Galaxy S Android phone to show you the detailed procedure and all the screenshots that you see are off the Galaxy S Smartphone.
1) Open the standard HTML Android browser on your handheld device and once you open the browser, you will see the default Google Search engine page.
2) Now, navigate to your favorite web page that you want to bookmark and once you are there, click on the Star icon that you see next to the Address bar.
3) Once you click on the Star icon, you should see the Bookmarks window displayed on your screens. In this page, click on Add Bookmark.
4) In the Add Bookmark dialog box thus opened, give a name for the bookmark and then click on the OK button.
5) Now, you should see your favorite web page bookmarked and it displayed in the list of bookmarks.
To delete a bookmark, juts tap and hold that bookmark in the Bookmarks window and then in the popup menu thus revealed, scroll down a little and click on the Delete Bookmark option.