Google + has now become one of the favorite hotspots for people all round the globe. The social networking extravaganza launched by Google thus far has got much needed positive feedback from its users all round the globe. Though Google has not released the full version of the social networking site with all the features packed, it has still got a tremendous response from its users.
By default, when you join Google + for the first time, all your Gmail contacts will be automatically added to your Google + Circles. But there is no automatic way of bringing your Facebook contacts into Google +. But however, you can add them to Google + via Yahoo mail. This is an indirect way of bringing your Facebook contacts to Google +.
The following section of the How- to guide will walk you through the procedure of How to bring Facebook contacts into your Google + Circles.
1) Login to your Yahoo mail account and click on the Contacts tab.
2) Now, under Popular Tools, click on the Import now link.
3) Now, click on the Facebook icon in the new page thus opened.
4) Now, in the new window thus opened, click on the Okay button in order to allow Yahoo to share your contacts.
5) It will hardly take a few seconds to get your contacts imported into yahoo and once the contacts are imported, you will see a success message saying that you have successfully added your contacts to Yahoo. Click on the Done button.
6) Now, go to your Google + profile and click on the Circles tab present on the top.
7) Now, under Find and Invite tab, click on Yahoo option and you can see all your Facebook contacts added to your Google + profile.
NOTE: - the above procedure may sometimes be unsuccessful in importing your contacts from Facebook to Google +. In this situation, try out the following procedure.
1) Go back to your Yahoo mail account. Under the Contacts tab, click on the Tools Menu drop down arrow and click on Export from the drop down menu.
2) Now, in the Export Contacts page thus opened, click on Export Now button that is displayed against Yahoo! CSV:.
3) Enter the captcha code that appears in the following page and once done click on the Export Now button.
4) Once you click on the Export Now button, the CSV file is ready for downloading. So click on the Save file radio button in the window thus opened and save the file onto a location in your system.
5) Now, login to your Gmail account and click on the Contacts tab.
6) Under the Contacts tab, click on the More Actions button and then click on Import from the drop down menu.
7) In the Import Contacts dialog box thus opened, click on the Browse button to navigate to the location where you saved the CSV file using step 4 mentioned above.
8) Now, click on the Import button.
9) Once you click on the Import button, all your Facebook contacts will be added to your Gmail profile and thus by default all these contacts will be automatically added to your Google +profile also.
Now, go to your Google + profile and add your Facebook contacts to the desired circles you want.