By default, the mode of action for answering calls on all android smartphones is by swiping the touch-sensitive call icon that gets displayed on your screens when receiving calls. This feature is called as Swipe to answer. It is one of the coolest features brought into android smartphones. But however, if you have just brought your first Android smartphone you might forget the default mode of answering at certain times or else you might have got used to the normal mode of answering calls (press of a button). So, to enable both modes of answering calls on your phone you can make it receive calls either by the press of the Home button or by swiping the call icon.
The following section of the How-to guide will walk you through the steps of How to Change Call Answering mode on Android smartphones.
1) On your Home screen, tap on the Menu button and select Settings from the Popup menu thus revealed.
2) In the Settings screen, select Call Settings option.
3) In the Call Settings screen thus opened, select All calls.
4) Now, select Answering call option from the screen thus opened.
5) Next, Enable the Answering mode option by tapping on it.
6) Now, tap on the option that says Answering key. That’s it. From here on you can accept calls either by pressing the home key or by swiping the call icon.
7) In case, if you travel a lot and use Headset to answer calls frequently, then you can enable Automatic answering mode. To do so, tap on the option that says Automatic answering.
8) Now, in the Automatic answering screen thus opened, select the time interval after which yow want the incoming calls to be automatically answered.
So, this is how you can change Call Answering mode on Android smartphones. Let us know which answering mode do you use on your phones to receive calls.