By default, the Cookies feature is enabled in Google Chrome web browser. the following How-to guide will walk you through the procedure on how to delete all cookies in Google chrome browser.
1) Click on the Wrench (Tools) icon that you see at the top right corner of your Google Chrome browser window and then from the drop down menu, click on Options.
2) In the Options window thus opened, on the left pane, click on the Under the Hood panel.
3) Now, in the right pane of the Under the Hood settings, click on the Content Settings tab.
4) Now, inside the Content Settings, under Cookies, click on All cookies and site data tab.
5) In the Cookies and Other Data window thus opened, click on the Remove All button.
Now, you should see all cookies have been cleared from your browser and system.
Clearing cookies regularly will help your browser to function smoothly and you can always clear cookies first in order to solve some of the minor problems that may arrive in your browser.