Unlike Google Chrome where there is no default option for Print preview, you can easily see a print preview of a web page in Internet Explorer 9 web browser. By allowing the option of previewing a web page that is going to be printed, users can make adjustments to the print options so that they can improve the appearance of the print.
The following section of the How-to guide will walk you through the steps on How to preview a web page that is going to be printed in Internet Explorer 9 web browser.
1) Navigate to the web page that you want to get printed.
2) Click on the Tools icon that you see at the top right hand corner of your browser window and then point your mouse over Print and then click on Print Preview option from the side down menu.
3) Once you click on the Print Preview option, the preview of the web page that you are going to print will be displayed.
4) In the Print Preview window, click on the arrows that you see at the bottom of the window to scroll through print previews of other pages.
5) Once you are sure that all your print settings are correct, click on the Print Document icon in the Print Preview window to start printing your web pages.
6) In the Print window thus opened, select current page if you want to get printed only the current page and click on All if you want to get printed all the pages and click on Pages and then enter the number of pages that you want to get printed.
7) Click on Print.
Update - there is also an option for print previewing a web page in Google Chrome web browser. but, it is not enabled by default and it is placed deep inside the browser. click here to see How to enable print preview option in chrome browser.