you might easily fall into a situation where you end up bookmarking plenty of web pages in your browser’s default Bookmarks folders and this at some point will make it difficult for you to find a specific bookmark that you instantly want. So, in these situations, it would be better to have a separate bookmark folder created in your browser which can contain all your favorite bookmarks and hence have easy access to all of them instantly.
In Google Chrome, there are two default Bookmarks folders called “Other Bookmarks” and “Bookmarks Bar” wherein you can have all of your bookmarks placed. You can place the bookmarks on the Bookmarks bar instead of Other Bookmarks to have an even much easier access. But, if you do not want to make your browser’s Bookmarks Bar look clumsy by having plenty of Bookmarks displayed, then it is best to create your own bookmarks folder and have all your regularly used bookmarks placed inside it.
The following section of the How-to guide will walk you through the steps of creating a new bookmarks folder in Google Chrome web browser.
1) Click on the Wrench (Tools) icon present at the right top corner of your browser window and then click on Bookmark manager from the drop down menu.
2) In the Bookmarks Manager window thus opened, you can see the two default Bookmarks folders on the left panel. You can have the new bookmark folder created either under the Bookmarks Bar folder or Other Bookmarks folder. In our illustration, we are creating a new bookmarks folder under Bookmarks Bar folder.
3) Right click on any of the default bookmarks folders under which you wish to create a new bookmark folder and then click on Add folder from the context menu.
4) Now, enter a name for the new bookmarks folder that you are about to create.
5) Now, you should observe the new bookmarks folder displayed on your browser under the default Bookmarks folder which you selected previously.
So, from here on, whenever you bookmark a favorite web page of yours have it placed under the new bookmarks folder that you created so that, all your favorite bookmarks will be kept stacked inside it.